- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn onto surface generously sprinkled
with Bisquick. Knead 10 times. Roll 1/2-inch thick. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch cutter.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- To make drop biscuits, do not knead dough. Drop by spoonsful onto an ungreased
- Mix 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
Brush over warm biscuits.
Cheese-Garlic Biscuits: Decrease flour to 2 cups and add 1/2
cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet, and bake as above.
>> Biscuit Recipes