Hawaiian Rolls. Rhodes famous soft dinner roll with a subtle sweet pineapple taste that is perfect of all kinds of sandwiches.
- 9 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine egg white, pineapple juice, and honey. Dip each roll into the mixture, coating completely and arrange in baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and gently brush with remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Servings: 9 | Prep Time: 10 min | Bake: 12-15 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: