Parmesan Pull Apart Rolls
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 (8 ounce) packages butterflake rolls
- Finely chop parsley; melt butter and stir in parsley and garlic salt.
- Dip rolls once into seasoned butter, then into cheese. Arrange in vertical
rows (standing on end) in a 12-cup Bundt pan or round mold.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let rest in pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a serving platter. Remove
excess butter drips if necessary.