Apple Butter Bread
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
- Combine eggs, butter, apple butter, and milk; beat well.
- Stir in pecans and raisins.
- Add flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 566 Calories; 30g Fat (45.9% calories from fat); 6g Protein;
73g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 109mg Cholesterol; 648mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk;
6 Fat; 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes