Apple Butter Nut Bread
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup apple butter
1/2 cup raisins, boiled and drained
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Sift flour, baking powder, soda and spices together.
- Cream oil, eggs and sugar.
- Add apple butter, raisins and nuts to oil, eggs and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake in greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pan at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and
5 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, or in 3 mini
loaf pans at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.