Banana Nut Bread with Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil or applesauce (your
choice, tastes great made both ways)
- 3 to 5 ripe mashed
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix mashed bananas with eggs, oil or applesauce if using cake mix and nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans or a Bundt pan and bake for approximately
30 to 35 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool
For Bundt pan, bake for approximately 45 minutes.