Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 loaf pans.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate. Stir occasionally until chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla extract and
chocolate. Beat well.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.