Cranberry Zucchini Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat eggs; add zucchini, oil and vanilla extract. Stir into
dry ingredients just until blended.
- Fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Yield: 2 loaves
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.