Mandarin Orange Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups 3-Minute Brand Oats
- 2 (11 ounce)
cans mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 cup chopped
- Combine eggs and sugar and beat until light, about 2 minutes.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda. Add to egg mixture and blend until smooth,
about 2 minutes longer.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for one hour.
- Remove from pans immediately. Allow to stand 24 hours before slicing.
Yield: 2 loaves
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes