Fruit Cocktail Granola Scones
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup granola
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F; grease a baking sheet.
- Combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse
crumbs; stir in the granola.
- Stir in the fruit cocktail and eggs; blend just until moistened.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough
into a 7-inch circle with a lightly floured rolling pin; place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out
- Cut into 6 wedges.
- Remove from the baking sheet. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.