Raspberry White Chocolate Scones
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Work butter into
dry ingredients, using a pastry blender or fork, until it is the size of small peas.
- Combine milk, yogurt, egg and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of batter for each scone onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 1 dozen scones.