Aromatic Blossom Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup aromatic petals, such as rose, violet, pinks, herb flowers and other safe-to-eat seasonal flowers
- 1/4 cup or to taste, sweet marjoram, sweet basil, thyme or dill (optional)
- Mix butter, petals and marjoram, basil, thyme or dill, if using, until well combined.
- Spread butter mixture to about 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick on flat plate, if cutting
into shapes with small cookie cutter. Or mold into small serving container or butter
- Place in refrigerator to harden.
- Leave in cool place overnight to allow fragrance to permeate butter.
- Serve on crackers or bread.
Makes a scant cup.
>> SPREAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.