Hawaiian Coconut Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot, pineapple or peach preserves
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- Combine cream cheese and preserves, mixing until well blended.
- Add coconut; mix well. Chill.
- Serve with nut bread slices.
Variations: Add 1/8 teaspoon aniseed; substitute 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry
sauce for preserves.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.