Roasted Garlic Puree
Use as a spread for buttered, toasted French bread.
- 4 large heads garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Chop off bottom of garlic head, and separate whole cloves, leaving tight outer
- Place garlic cloves in a shallow 8-inch square baking dish, and drizzle
with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Cool and drain; remove skins.
- Roast garlic may be eaten as is or pureed for smoother texture.
- To puree, position knife blade in food processor bowl; add garlic, salt, pepper
and lemon juice. Process for 30 seconds or until almost smooth, scraping sides of processor
>> SPREAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.