Cast Iron Garlic Rolls
Cast Iron Garlic Rolls are a perfect addition to any weeknight meal.
- 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Spray a 10-inch cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Dip each roll into butter mixture, coating completely and arrange in skillet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and gently brush with remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 min | Bake: 12-15 min | Servings: 10
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you.