Cream Cheese and Butter Cinnamon Roll Icing
This icing is delicious, and it does not dry out or get crusty.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Making sure the cream cheese and butter are at room temperature, stir all ingredients
together until blended.
- Ice rolls while warm from the oven.
Makes enough for a 9 x 13-inch pan of cinnamon rolls.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/10/01 5:36:00 pm.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you.