- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen
hash browns, thawed
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cut up cooked sausage and arrange over bottom of pie crust.
- Layer hash browns on top of sausage.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and pour over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until center is set.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before cutting.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Marsha K.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes