Sausage Biscuit and Gravy Casserole
6 frozen biscuits
1 (12 ounce) package ground sausage
2 cups shredded Cheddar
cheese, divided use
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups milk
country gravy mix
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Bake frozen biscuits according to instructions on package. Cool slightly.
across center to create top and bottom. Set aside.
- Brown crumbled sausage in skillet over medium heat. Drain.
- Layer biscuit bottom halves in 11 x 8-inch baking dish that has been lightly
coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle sausage over biscuits. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the cheese over top of
- Whisk eggs, milk and gravy mix. Pour over cheese. Layer biscuit tops browned
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 40 minutes, sprinkle with remaining cheese
and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until a knife is clean when removed.
butter over biscuits.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
>> Breakfast Casserole Recipes