Abuelita and Banana Pancakes
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 6 min | Yield: 15 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bananas, chopped
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Combine flour, milk, Abuelita syrup, eggs, oil, baking powder and salt in large bowl; stir until blended. Stir in chopped bananas.
- Grease a large, nonstick skillet. Heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup pancake batter for each pancake onto hot skillet; cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles appear. Turn over; cook for an additional 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve warm with sliced banana and additional Abuelita syrup.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com