- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 banana, sliced
- Crepes: Combine flour, salt and eggs; beat until smooth. Gradually add milk,
mixing until well blended.
- For each crepe, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot, lightly greased 8-inch skillet
or crepe pan, tilting skillet to cover bottom. Cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended.
Spread approximately 1/8 cup cheese mixture onto each crepe. Fold in thirds. Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with Strawberry-Banana Topping.
- Strawberry-Banana Topping: Drain strawberries, reserving liquid. Add enough
water to reserved liquid to measure 1 1/2 cups; gradually add to cornstarch
in saucepan, stirring until well blended. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. Stir in fruit.