Bundt Pan Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Combine crust ingredients, and press into bottom of 12-cup molded Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the eggs and cream. Beat until light
and fluffy. Scrape bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs, and mix for 2 minutes on medium
- Add cream, and mix well, scraping sides occasionally.
- Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 65 to 75 minutes or until set. Cool upright in pan
for 30 minutes; then refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
- Invert on serving plate.
Makes 8 to 10 generous servings.
Hint: Warm the pan in hot water to help the cake slip out of the pan.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Mary Lou.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes