Angel Mallow Frosting
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- Combine sugar, egg whites and water in the top of a double boiler over boiling
water. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Add Marshmallow Creme. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Remove from heat, and beat in vanilla extract.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.