Butter Cream Frosting
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 pounds unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Syrup: Place sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to soft ball stage, 240 degrees
- Add butter and vanilla extract to the eggs.
- Add the syrup. Mix with electric mixer until desired consistency is reached.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.