Chocolate Clay Roses
- 12 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup white Karo syrup
- Combine and cool. Pour onto wax paper. Chill overnight.
- Make balls the size of a macadamia nut. Place 6 of the balls between wax paper
sheets, about 1 inch apart and flatten. Take first disk and curl it into a "teepee"
shape, narrow at the top and wider at the bottom. Wrap the next disk around the
opening of the teepee and the third disk at the back of the teepee. This is the
- Continue adding disks which will look like petals.
- Continue to layer to create a rose.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.