- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Cupcake cups
(with foil liner)
- Using a blender or a food processor, crumb wafers finely. Fill cups with crumbs
- In blender or processor, blend cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
Fill cups with mixture half way.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes or until slightly
- Take out of oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Apply pie filling on top and refrigerate
so filling and cheesecake are cool.
Yield: about 30 cups
Posted by liz at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Submitted by Ingrid - This is my mother in law's recipe.