Chocolate Treasure Mini Raspberry Cakes
Chocolate Treasure Mini Raspberry Cakes have a perfect combination of flavors,
and you'll love the secret hidden delight inside these mini cakes. Perfect for entertaining.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 10 bite-size
chocolate creme-filled chocolates
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10 muffin cups.
- Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until combined.
- Add eggs,
evaporated milk and vanilla extract; beat until blended. Stir in flour and salt.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon batter into each prepared cup;
place 1 bite-size chocolate in each cup, pressing down slightly.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon
batter over each chocolate, covering completely.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until cakes are golden brown around edges and top
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edges to loosen;
gently invert onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar; serve warm.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestle and meals.com.