Chocolate Rum Balls
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon rum flavoring
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- In a large 3-quart saucepan, mix the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed
milk. Cook over low heat until the chocolate chips melt. Stir frequently.
- Add the rum flavoring. Stir to blend the flavors. Cover pot; let cool.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours until the mix is firm.
- Shape into small balls, using a teaspoon as a measure.
- Roll the balls in the cocoa until coated.