Creme de Menthe Balls
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/3 cup creme de menthe*
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 cup grated chocolate
- In bowl, mix together all ingredients except chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After refrigeration, scoop out dough by the half tablespoon.
- Roll into 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll balls in grated chocolate.
Yield: about 30 balls
* Creme de Menthe Balls can be made without the liqueur. Instead, substitute
mint or creme de menthe coffee syrup.