- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
Makes 4 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.