Junior Mint Cheesecake
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Junior Mints
- 24 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust
- Put mints in freezer and freeze.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after
each addition. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Chop frozen Junior Mints and sprinkle on cheesecake.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool. Chill overnight.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.