Snickers Cheesecake Squares
- 2 cups Oreo Sandwich Cookie Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 4 (2.07 ounce) Snickers bars, chopped, divided
- Crust: Mix crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Filling: Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the
chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bars.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare and bake as directed.
- Cut into 32 bars. Place bars on wire rack.
- Melt 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons shortening. Pour
over bars to completely cover with chocolate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.