Pecan Dandies Knox Blox
- 7 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups apple juice, at boiling point
- 1 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* Or you can substitute walnuts.
- In a large bowl, mix Knox unflavored gelatine with sugar. Add hot juice and stir
until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cream, vanilla extract, pecans and cinnamon.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.