Pina Colada Fudge
1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) white vanilla chips
1 (3.25 ounce) jar macadamia
nuts, chopped, toasted
1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Frosting
1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
1/2 cup coconut, toasted
1 teaspoon rum extract
1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges.
- Place chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2
minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- Reserve 1/4 cup nuts for garnish.
- Add remaining nuts and all remaining ingredients to melted chip mixture;
- Spread in foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved nuts.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil; cut into squares.
Yield: 36 squares
Note: To toast macadamia nuts and coconut, spread on separate small cookie sheets;
bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring
>> Fudge Recipes