Raspberry Mocha Fudge
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 10 ounces Hershey's raspberry chocolate chips
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan melt the butter.
- Add evaporated milk, sugar and coffee. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring
constantly until the temperature reaches 235 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and add raspberry chocolate chips and the bittersweet chocolate.
Stir the mixture until all ingredients are melted.
- Add the Marshmallow Creme and stir until blended.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cut into bite-size squares when cooled.