Rum Butter Fudge
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine butterscotch chips and white
chocolate chips. Stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and rum flavorings.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch dish; cover and refrigerate until firm,
approximately 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.