This fudge is very sweet, slightly soft, and very delicious!
- Cold water
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 pound granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 large tin condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Grease an oblong baking tin. Rinse pan with cold water and leave a little
in the bottom.
- Melt butter, milk, sugar and syrup gradually.
- Add condensed milk and bring to boil. Boil for 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Beat until it feels rough.
- Add vanilla extract and salt and pour into tin to set.