This is also delicious made with butterscotch fudge or any other flavor you desire.
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened (NO SUBSTITUTES)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a heavy saucepan, combine dry pudding mix, sugar, milk and butter. Bring
to a boil; boil and stir until a candy thermometer reads 224 degrees F, about
- Remove from heat and beat rapidly for 1 minute.
- Add pecans; continue beating until mixture thickens slightly.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes.
Yield: 3/4 pound (about 1 1/2 dozen)