Stained Glass Fudge
- 1 1/2 pounds vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini gumdrops,
multi-colors (no black ones!)
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt vanilla coating with sweetened
condensed milk and salt.
- Stir in vanilla extract and gumdrops.
- Spread into a wax paper lined 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Yield: 2 1/2 pounds
Microwave: In 2-quart glass container, melt vanilla coating with sweetened condensed
milk and salt on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after each 1 1/2 minutes. Proceed