Delicious strawberry fudge with only four ingredients!
- 1 (16 ounce) can strawberry frosting
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Pink sugar crystals
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds
so as not to burn.
- Tir in strawberry frosting. Stir in pecans.
- Spread into pan. Sprinkle with crystals.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Use different flavors of frosting for a different taste.