Summer Fruit Fudge
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted, cooled
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups toasted, finely chopped blanched almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Line an 8-inch-square pan with a 15-inch length of foil, pressing it into
corners and against sides to make a smooth lining.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until perfectly
- Beat in white chocolate.
- At medium-low speed, add confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time.
- Increase speed to high; beat 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup nuts, then berries.
- Add to prepared pan; smooth top.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Lightly press into surface.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Turn fudge out onto work surface; carefully peel off foil. Turn fudge right
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
Yield: 2 1/2 pounds
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 8/22/2001 1:37 pm.