Sweet Potato Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup mashed cold sweet potato or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut up (no substitutions)
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Butter an 8-inch square pan. Set aside. (This fudge sets up very quickly, so make sure you have your pan ready.)
- Mix sugar, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sweet potato and butter in large saucepan.
Cook to firm ball stage (236 degrees F). Do not overcook!
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Stir until firm enough
to pour into prepared pan.
- Store in a covered container.