- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 diced cup onion
- 1 small box Stove Top chicken dressing
- 2 pounds zucchini, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Put into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place cheese on top; return to oven just until
the cheese melts.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.