Chili's Paradise Pie
- 1/3 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts or almonds
- Dash of cinnamon
- Hot fudge and caramel toppings
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and combine with the Graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press into
bottom of a 1-quart casserole dish. Top evenly with chocolate chips and bake for
5 minutes until chocolate is melted. Spread melted chips out evenly over crust.
- Filling: Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla extract and stir until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut,
- Pour into crust and bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, until a wooden pick
comes out clean.
- To serve, place 2 tablespoons of butter on ovenproof serving plate. Sprinkle
with cinnamon. Place in warm oven until butter melts. Remove plate from oven and
place large piece of warm pie directly onto melted butter. Top pie with ice cream
and drizzle with hot fudge and caramel toppings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.