Costco Chicken Bake
- 6 ounces pizza dough
- 4 ounces grilled, sliced and seasoned white chicken breast
- 1 ounce mozzarella-provolone blended shredded cheese
- 1/2 ounce cooked and chopped bacon
- 1/2 ounce chopped green onion
- 1 ounce Caesar dressing (per bake)
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- Pre-marinate the grilled and sliced chicken breast in a small amount of Caesar
dressing prior to assembly.
- Cut pizza dough into a 6-ounce piece. Roll out or press dough into a 7 x 5-inch
- Spread Caesar dressing on dough piece.
- Add marinated chicken to dough piece, along the 5-inch border.
- Cover chicken with mozzarella, green onion and chopped bacon.
- Pull the 5-inch border over the ingredients and roll tightly. Do not fold the
ends in. The bake will continue to grow in length as you roll it out.
- Finished bake should be approximately 11 x 2 inches.
- Brush top of bake with Caesar dressing, and dredge in shredded Parmesan.
- Bake until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
Yield: 1 serving
Source: Costco Wholesale