Pizza Hut Creamy Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Crumble the oregano, basil, thyme and rosemary into a medium bowl.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and then the gradually
whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before using.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/31/2001 1:09 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.