TGI Friday's Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 ounce garlic butter
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded and seasoned with garlic
- Mixed vegetables
- Mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic chips
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat; add garlic butter and heat for 30 seconds. Place
seasoned chicken breasts in pan and sauté on each side for 1 1/2 minutes.
- While finishing the chicken, add the vegetables. Flash sauté vegetables to coat
with marinade. Mound mashed potatoes in center of service plate and garnish with
- Remove chicken from sauté pan and shingle breasts slightly on mashed potatoes.
Distribute vegetables, with juices, around mashed potatoes. Distribute fried garlic
chips over chicken breasts. Garnish with chopped parsley.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.