TGI Friday's Shrimp Marinara
- 1 ounce garlic butter
- 6 shrimp
- 6 ounces marinara sauce
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- French bread, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic butter
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic butter and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and sauté until raw appearance disappears and shrimp turns pink. Flip
once and cook to an internal temperature of 150 degrees F.
- Add marinara sauce and stir to mix ingredients.
- Mound hot pasta in center of bowl and top with sauce, distributing shrimp evenly.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Toast French bread slices and brush with garlic butter. Cut in half diagonally.
- Serve with pasta.
Source: Ned Egan, TGI Friday's
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.