TGI Friday's Spicy Cajun Pasta
The dressing is served with salads and the California Turkey Burger.
- 10 ounces cooked fettuccine
- 1 cup Spicy Cajun Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cooked and sliced in strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Spicy Cajun Pasta Sauce
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup onion, cut in large chunks
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, diced in large pieces
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, diced in large pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup V-8 juice
- Cornstarch (mix about a tablespoon with a couple tablespoons cold water to form a slurry)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pasta: Place pasta and sauce in pan and heat until hot. Arrange in serving dish
and top with chicken breast. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Spicy Cajun Pasta Sauce: Heat oil in sauté pan. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
Add onions, sauté one minute, then add peppers and continue to sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with chicken stock, reducing by half.
- Add V-8 juice and cayenne pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Thicken with cornstarch to desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.