TGI Friday's Strawberry Fields Salad
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 strawberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix chopped pecans with brown sugar and water and heat; set aside.
- Slice strawberries into 1/4-inch slices.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, sugar and water and coat strawberries; set aside.
- Chop red leaf and romaine lettuce into 2-inch pieces. Toss lettuce, Parmesan
cheese, balsamic vinaigrette and Glazed Pecans.
- Strain strawberries from glaze and place on top of salad. Top with cracked pepper.
Yield: 2 salads
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.