Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup seasoned plum tomatoes *
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
ounce white wine
- 5 ounces scampi butter sauce **
- 12 ounces cooked pasta
* seasoned plum tomatoes: chopped fresh Roma tomatoes, basil, oregano and garlic
**scampi butter sauce: seafood stock, butter, lemon, basil, garlic and onion
- Heat sauté pan ( medium heat) add olive oil and garlic. Do not brown.
plum tomatoes, shrimp and basil. Sauté and toss.
- Add scampi sauce-bring to a
- Add well drained pasta. Mix well and enjoy.
Source: Uno Chicago Bar & Grill